Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mother's Day

Mothers day has always been a fun excuse for cute projects.
I think it's become a little more dear to my heart the past 3 years,
aka...when I first became a mommy myself :)
(Love these little men)



I now understand just how important these little projects are.
To a teacher, they may seem simple (hello construction paper,) 
but to a mommy they mean the world.



Each year I have the kids make their Mom!
This is hysterical in itself.
Big hair, red lips, and all sorts of other fun things.

Next they do their writing.
We usually do one together, brainstorming things about their mom.
My mom is so...
My mom loves to...
My mom always...

This gives them a little help with their final writing.

Just wait until you see what they come up with.
Some of my favorites from years past...

"My mom loves to cook and clean, it's what she loves to do most."
"My mom looks beautiful except when she has a mustache"

You can find the whole projects HERE on my TPT store.


2 comments:

Katie Orr (Mind Sparks) said...

I saw your post on TPT...and had to stop by your blog. Your blog is sooooooo cute!!! You already sound like a natural blogger with your posts....love it!

Katie
Mind Sparks

I am your newest follower! Stop by my blog if you have a chance!

Mrs Brown said...

Hey there, I loved this craft and so did my Mom's. I wanted to mention something to you if you will email me at kellybrown28021@gmail.com

Post a Comment