Thursday, August 8, 2013

Is this teacher heaven?

If you are reading this blog then you are probably a teacher.
And chances are, 
if your a teacher, then there are some strange things that make you happy.

You know what I'm talking about....

freshly sharpened pencils
clean desks
school supplies 
freshly laminated things...

I got a little antsy.  
I've been creating all these things for my classroom, 
and I just wanted them laminated..
like NOW. 

Say hello to my little friend.
I am in teacher heaven!
Do you need that napkin laminated? 
:)


2 comments:

Ms.M from Teachingisagift said...

I have to admit that I have been debating that laminator for ages. I saw one the other day on sale, and I had to walk away! Welcome to the wonderful world of Canadian Bloggers. I found you through Patti's link up at Madly Learning. I would like to invite you to also link up at the Blog by Province Linky I host on my blog at http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/p/blog-by-province.html. It would be great to have you on board. I am your newest follower.
PS> Love the "no name" pin in one of your earlier posts...I can totally identify with WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?
Sidney
Teachingisagift

Martin Legault said...

Hi,

My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you earn royalties of 70%. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com

If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Have a great day

Post a Comment